Blog 2: The best concert ever

The best concert ever: 

                  ONE DIRECTION 

                         30/04/14


Hello everyone, this is Francisca Ibarra and I´ll tell you about the best, and only, concert I have ever attended; One direction. 1D  is a boy-band made up of four British boys (Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik) and one Irish boy (Niall Horan). The band was born in 2010 in London, on the talent show "The X Factor". In 2014 One Direction made their third musical tour, called "Where we are", and they performed in Chile at the National Stadium on two dates: April 30 and May 1. 

Originally, the band would appear in Chile with only one date, where I didn´t reach a ticket. But due to the high demand, they added another date, and I managed to buy a ticket (I couldn't believe it). I was very lucky to go with my best friend, and of course with our moms, because it was our first concert and we were only 12 years old. The band was very popular in those years, so there were a lot of people lining up to enter the stadium. There was a lot of adrenaline and the audience was screaming, I was so happy that I literally couldn't process what I was seeing. I was watching my favorite band live, and for a teenage girl that was more than pure happiness.

Today I keep that memory as one of the best experiences I have ever had, although I really don't remember much because I felt so much adrenaline that I was in shock. But I still have the ticket I bought to go to the concert, and it keeps reminding me that it was real.


                                                           💞  Thanks for reading my blog !!

Comentarios

  1. Hi! How cool that you were able to live such an amazing experience as going to a concert of your favorite band!
    I haven't been to one yet :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Its amazing that you had the oportunity to see them in live. You were very lucky!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario